- Posts 3
Last Activity:06-05-2008 8:26 PM
Posted in thread: One thermostat, two heat sources on 06-19-2008 at 05:42 PM
Never run across a situation like that before, so I'd be especially interested to hear if you
can pull it off. I tried to do the research on the Honeywell model mentioned above but couldn't
find much ...
Posted in thread: Tile over brick? on 06-05-2008 at 07:26 PM
Yeah TileGuy is right, just cover it with the thinset mortar and it will hold on there. Here's
some info on it:
Posted in thread: General overhaul...ongoing(pix!!!) on 06-05-2008 at 07:19 PM
Great remodel that you're doing! Did the water hurt anything in your house?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?