- Posts 4
Last Activity:05-31-2008 8:51 AM
Posted in thread: My living is room is a disaster on 05-21-2008 at 12:55 PM
Personally i don't like white walls. try flat paint to hide the flaws and make sure it is
Posted in thread: My living is room is a disaster on 05-21-2008 at 12:53 PM
Check out the habitat for humanity stores for shelves, curtains and a desk. look on line for a
listing in your area.
Posted in thread: Drywall meets door frame on 05-21-2008 at 12:42 PM
Before you tell me I did the drywall wrong, I really know that for a fact. we bought a house
for $11,000 and have made more than our share of mistakes. But at this price we could afford
them. this was...
Posted in thread: Drywall meets door frame on 05-21-2008 at 12:30 PM
Thanks for this info. As inexperenced remodelers, we managed to place drywall over the old slat
board walls to create the same problem descibed here, at the front door. I will try this.
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question