Last Activity:06-25-2006 5:40 AM
Posted in thread: Installed new sub floor, but I may have made a mistake. on 06-25-2006 at 04:40 AM
This has been gnawing at my mind for months now, and I'd like some input on it.Our house
had/has severe termite damage. Several floor joists were missing, and the subfloor was even
deteriorated. What ...
- LED Lights
- Bathroom tiling
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??