- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-06-2006 3:02 AM
Posted in thread: Help sell my home on 12-06-2006 at 02:01 AM
no problem. Good luck with it.
Posted in thread: Help sell my home on 12-05-2006 at 11:44 PM
yeah, itís pretty cool. I mean what does a realtor cost? 6% Ö1 out of every $20 of your home
price going to them? No thanks.
Posted in thread: Help sell my home on 12-05-2006 at 09:45 PM
well, you can always ask them to take a lower fee. Iím sure with the soft market, less is
better than none. Or you can try FSBO services like www.forsalebyowner.com.
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements