Last Activity:12-03-2007 6:15 PM
Posted in thread: Heating unit on 12-03-2007 at 05:20 PM
I have an outside propane Honeywell HVAC unit. The ignitor lights the flame but the gas valves
aren't opening nor is the fan coming on. Help please!
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan