Last Activity:02-18-2009 7:46 PM
Posted in thread: Indoor HVAC Circulator Fan Not Working on 02-18-2009 at 04:34 PM
OK .. Thanks for your responses. I replaced the evaporator motor and capacitor ... and the fan
comes on as it should when I set the Fan on Auto - while keeping the Heat/Cool switch off... so
far so go...
Posted in thread: Indoor HVAC Circulator Fan Not Working on 01-24-2009 at 02:00 PM
Hello,I have a Goodman Manufacturing Company Indoor Airhandler installed in my attic. August
'08 the air conditioning for the upper floors stopped working. The outside heat pump would
start - but the ...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?