Last Activity:11-29-2008 7:47 AM
Posted in thread: ceiling beginning to sag on 11-26-2008 at 06:20 AM
Thanks for the advice. I'll start searching for the problem and come back with what I find.
Posted in thread: ceiling beginning to sag on 11-24-2008 at 11:45 AM
I'm a newbie to the forum in search of answers. I have a house that was built in the 50's. It a
solid built house with 12" pine tongue and groove planks on the ceiling and walls of the living
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs