Last Activity:06-18-2010 7:15 AM
Posted in thread: updating kitchen on 06-17-2010 at 08:08 AM
Ok so this is my first real project that I would like to see a major turn around in. This place
I moved to is a total hack job and didnt find out thats how the landlord would be until I was
here. Bad ...
Posted in thread: Kitchen Before & After (lots of pics) on 06-17-2010 at 07:55 AM
WOWWWWWWW. I literally said that when I saw the final picture. Thats an amazing turn around. Im
hoping mine will be that close. All I have are before pictures right now haha. With a dream.But
Posted in thread: Let's Talk Cordless Drills on 06-16-2010 at 06:03 PM
I recently purchased a Milwaukee 18v LI-ION from HD for $200 if I remember correctly. It
definitely holds a punch for power and the LED light helps for bad lighting conditions. It came
with 2 batterie...
Posted in thread: Kitchen cabinets vs hardwood floor on 06-16-2010 at 05:57 PM
You guys posting about having a darker kitchen because of the color scheme just got me to
re-evaluate my ideas on doing this exact same job. I was going for a saddle colored wood with a
black semi smo...
Posted in thread: I knew there would be a forum for all of this work on 06-16-2010 at 05:51 PM
Hi guys and gals, just saying hi here. I knew there had to of been a forum for all this work
Ive been undergoing lately. I just moved to a completely empty/hack job apt and found myself
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?