Last Activity:03-26-2008 9:50 PM
Posted in thread: Mitering question on my 113.1971-50 RAS on 03-29-2008 at 12:47 AM
Most radial arm saws have detents at safe operating angles. If you swing past 48degrees left,
will the saw travel off of the table?The blade already being biased to the left will make it
more likely t...
Posted in thread: Mitering question on my 113.1971-50 RAS on 03-26-2008 at 08:33 PM
By the way, thanks for your input.
Posted in thread: Mitering question on my 113.1971-50 RAS on 03-26-2008 at 08:32 PM
Is there dust and debris under the base of of where the arm swings? Mine is a cheaper RYOBI but
I had problems when I want to move the arm to the left. It always stuck. I unscrewed the top
Posted in thread: Mitering question on my 113.1971-50 RAS on 03-26-2008 at 03:15 PM
Hello I'm new here and I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I am trying to
upgrade my Craftsman RAS 113.1971-50 with the new safety kitfrom Emerson. My problem is that
the arm won't s...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?