Last Activity:01-22-2009 10:40 AM
Posted in thread: Refrigerator GFCI on 01-22-2009 at 12:19 PM
Thank you Glenn. Much appreciated!
Posted in thread: Refrigerator GFCI on 01-22-2009 at 09:49 AM
I have a 7 year old GE fridge that tripped the GFCI yesterday. I reset GFCI, but when the
fridge went on it tripped again. When I plug fridge into power strip on another outlet, it
seems to be working...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring