- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-31-2011 8:04 PM
Posted in thread: Works then does not work on 10-19-2011 at 04:47 PM
Definitely sounds like a loose wire. Perhaps, the wire engages when you plug the item in
because there is pressure. This can be dangerous! I would take the advice above and cut the
power to inspect!
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety