Last Activity:12-08-2012 10:49 AM
Posted in thread: LG fridge motor sounds loud and rough on 12-08-2012 at 09:49 AM
I think it's the condenser but not sure if it is motor or blade so would you suggest replacing
Posted in thread: LG fridge motor sounds loud and rough on 12-08-2012 at 08:49 AM
Sorry, not LG, it's a Samsung fridge!I came downstairs this morning and my fridge was really
loud, still cold and good temps, but loud. I unplugged it and searched this forum and found the
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge