- Posts 4
Last Activity:01-09-2013 4:46 AM
Posted in thread: Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse on 04-24-2012 at 04:36 AM
The model number is 110-6394211. The motor works but no heat is generated. ThanksHarold
Posted in thread: Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse on 04-23-2012 at 05:03 PM
Hello Jeff, I finally took the Kenmore dryer apart that I referred to in my earlier email and
was able to remove the heater element. There were no obvious breaks in the coil and I checked
it with an o...
Posted in thread: Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse on 03-29-2012 at 04:19 AM
I have a kenmore dryer, I'll have to take it apart this evening and see what the model is.
Where would I find the fuse?Thanks a lot,Harold
Posted in thread: Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse on 03-28-2012 at 07:47 PM
I'm new to this site so I apologize if I'm coming in with a slightly different question with a
similar problem. My dryer works but does not produce heat. I have considered replacing the
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help