Last Activity:07-07-2008 6:18 PM
Posted in thread: 4' sq Sagging roof w/ H2O damage on 07-06-2008 at 01:12 PM
New pics of roofs
Posted in thread: 4' sq Sagging roof w/ H2O damage on 07-05-2008 at 10:20 PM
Everyone sounds like their saying to cover it? I was going to take that section down to the
studs. Cut out the bad plywood and work my way up. I will get dif view of roof 2marrow. I have
a multi level...
Posted in thread: 4' sq Sagging roof w/ H2O damage on 07-05-2008 at 08:26 PM
I posted photos in my profile. I think you can see them. New at this site.
Posted in thread: 4' sq Sagging roof w/ H2O damage on 07-05-2008 at 11:27 AM
Hello,:) With the recent storm i have a 4' sq section of my roof that is sagging. It let water
into the house. I know how to replace the drywall & re popcorn the ceiling. What i don't know
is if it is...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!