Last Activity:07-12-2008 2:48 PM
Posted in thread: Tear Down Old Composite Siding? on 07-12-2008 at 01:58 PM
Please forgive this question from a novice ...My home in west-central Florida (build in the
mid-80s) has some type of composite wood siding. It is decaying badly and needs to be replaced.
The home is ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?