Last Activity:03-17-2008 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: Filling Big Hole in Block Wall on 02-29-2008 at 06:58 PM
Right now I have it stuffed with insulation to help keep the cold out, but my main concern is
structural integrity and the blocks crumbling away even more. I don't know if a regular
Posted in thread: Filling Big Hole in Block Wall on 02-29-2008 at 06:31 PM
While starting the process of finishing the basement, I pulled down some of the old cheap
styrofoam they had stuck on the interior of the block wall only to find a 6"+ size hole where
an apparent wood...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair