Last Activity:08-06-2008 12:46 AM
Posted in thread: Wanting to Finish Basement. on 08-03-2008 at 05:53 PM
pictures would be really helpful now, is there anyway you can get the water to slope away from
the house? this could be the bulk of your problem. I would call a concrete contractor who
Posted in thread: Greetings from Alberta on 08-03-2008 at 09:27 AM
Morning all,Just wanted to say hi. For six years, I've been renovating (veeerrry slowly) the
house I bought brand new in 2001. What I didn't know how to do properly, I figured out. Looking
forward to ...
If it ain't broken, fix it till it is.
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?