Last Activity:11-02-2010 8:38 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 11-02-2010 at 05:38 PM
I don't know if your pilot needs cleaning or not, but make sure you pushed the thermocouple all
the way up in it holder. the flame should surround the thermocouple about 1/2 " down from the
top and 1/...
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 10-15-2010 at 06:16 PM
Can you post a pic of the gas button?There should be three settings Off, Pilot and On.You may
have to turn it to On when the button is still pressed down.I don't have a photo to post, but
you have the...
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 10-15-2010 at 03:19 PM
when the pilot lights, you have to turn the gas button/knob to the "ON" position to maintain
the pilot flame.I might be doing some thing wrong that will later be a forehead slapping D'oh!
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 10-15-2010 at 02:59 PM
Is this an electronic ignitor model or a standing pilot model?I'm no expert when it comes to
furnaces, but I'm ruling out the electronic ignitor model as I need to use a long match or a
bbq lighter to...
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 10-15-2010 at 02:10 PM
I've just replaced the thermocoupler in my Trane XE60 furnace as per instructions from the gas
guy (just had the gas turned on after being off for 3 months; just purchased a condo). I have a
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help