- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-30-2005 5:17 PM
Posted in thread: thermostats on 11-30-2005 at 04:24 PM
the wires should go on the r and w terminals on the tstat. unless you moved wires at the zone
valves, you shouldnt have any problems
Posted in thread: Replacing Heat Pump on 11-30-2005 at 04:22 PM
replace the system now. Next year the prices will double
Posted in thread: Trying to divert heat from gas heater on 11-30-2005 at 04:20 PM
I recommened using sheet metal
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak