- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-17-2009 5:36 AM
Posted in thread: Exposed Aggregate Different Color on 08-17-2009 at 04:57 AM
Sounds like it's the agg that is not matching ??? Correct? If it is the concrete that is off ,
you may try tinting the sealer and or acid staining the whole slab , just to take away the
"big" diff in ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?