Last Activity:04-30-2010 6:20 PM
Posted in thread: What is the technical name for the horizontal piece of trim on a Victorian home? on 04-30-2010 at 05:25 PM
What is the technical name for the horizontal piece of trim that wraps around the exterior of a
Victorian home. It is usually about 3-4ft off the ground and sticks out about 4-5in and has a
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling