Last Activity:02-16-2012 11:10 AM
Posted in thread: Load bearing wall removal on 08-25-2009 at 06:59 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm thinking that I'll probably just have my family members who are GC's come
over and install the beam and I'll do the rest of the work removing the wall and what not.
Knowing them, ...
Posted in thread: Load bearing wall removal on 08-24-2009 at 08:16 AM
I have attached a rough floor plan for your review. Basically, we want to make the wall
represented by the red lines into a half wall surrounding the basement stairs. The length of
the wall we would b...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question