Last Activity:11-08-2007 8:34 AM
Posted in thread: Rebath.com and ReBath of Illinois on 11-08-2007 at 07:29 AM
My wife and I were looking at getting our bathroom remodeled and at first thought that hiring a
contractor would be the best route to take. Then we discussed that the project might take two
to three w...
Posted in thread: RE-BATH does great work!!! on 10-10-2007 at 06:57 PM
Re-bath lived up to their hype like I had hoped. They installed our new bathtub in one day and
now we have a luxurious bathtub. Our previous Bathtub was hard to look at and we new we wanted
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice