Last Activity:09-20-2010 12:52 PM
Posted in thread: How do I prevent this from happening again? on 09-20-2010 at 02:03 PM
We live in a side-split and have a problem with shingle damage caused by water run-off from the
upper roof to the lower roof. The damage is so bad that we have a large patch over the damaged
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?