Last Activity:08-17-2007 8:40 PM
Posted in thread: Anyway to plug a 220v into a 110v outlet? on 08-17-2007 at 12:39 PM
sorry, you'll need an electrician to pull 220 off the main line into the house to a new breaker
and run new outlets.
Posted in thread: moving the hvac ducting on 08-17-2007 at 12:36 PM
hey everyone. i was really happy to find this forum. hopefully it will be a great help to my
girlfriend and i throughout the next year, and we're looking forward to sharing all our lessons
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question