Last Activity:10-26-2011 2:24 PM
Posted in thread: Rust Damage on Steel Post&Beam House on 10-07-2011 at 01:45 PM
I have a 1960's house framed with steel posts and beams, each post secured to a concrete
footer. It's an odd house, designed by an architect.Today, I was cleaning what I thought was
surface rust from ...
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question