Last Activity:05-07-2009 2:18 AM
Posted in thread: Need a Water Pump (Sump pump?) on 05-03-2009 at 02:37 AM
I was looking online and it seems like shopvacs can be had for less money than sump pumps-
that's something I can get more use out of later too. Might that be a doable way to go?I
understand rigging i...
Posted in thread: Need a Water Pump (Sump pump?) on 05-02-2009 at 01:04 AM
Thanks for the responses, guys.I don't know about the siphon, if only because I don't have a
basement and the plumbers told me that draining out into the yard is something the city looks
down upon bec...
Posted in thread: Need a Water Pump (Sump pump?) on 05-01-2009 at 03:09 PM
New to this stuff- (I know there's a sump pump question right below this one, but I don't even
know if that's what I need)This might go a little long, bear with me, please.My shower/bath
drain busted ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge