Last Activity:08-19-2008 6:16 PM
Posted in thread: Bilco door installation??? on 08-19-2008 at 05:16 PM
So Glenn,You bring up some interesting insight. The existing window is 34" wide and the top
part of the window frame is mounted into the wooden plate running along the top of the block of
Posted in thread: Bilco door installation??? on 08-16-2008 at 09:28 AM
I live in a small Cape Cod with a narrow interior basement stairwell. I want to move my
washer/dryer into the basement and just have access to the base ment for larger objects, like
another freezer.I ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?