- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-07-2012 7:27 AM
Posted in thread: Replacement windows on 06-07-2012 at 06:19 AM
I have always preferred low e , casement style windows, I find casement provide the best seal.
I also not to use replacement "inserts" , I prefer full flanged windows.But I do realize in
Posted in thread: There is no water supply to my toilet on 06-07-2012 at 06:11 AM
Close your s/o valve ,remove supply line, easy easy turn valve on just so water comes to top of
valve, this will make sure the problem is not in the supply.I have seen lines with 2 s/o ,so
these is wh...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements