Last Activity:06-16-2008 11:15 AM
Posted in thread: Shutter replacement on 06-17-2008 at 10:40 AM
thx! and the advise on matching caulk...good idea, although i don't think they'll show but i'm
a little fussy 'bout that stuff! so glad i found this forum, am single woman and have had
several bad "ha...
Posted in thread: Shutter replacement on 06-16-2008 at 10:15 AM
With the recent storms in MI, several of my shutters were ripped from my house. I have removed
all the old ones, bought new ones, which are wider than the originals. Do I need to put
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)