Last Activity:06-14-2005 10:30 AM
Posted in thread: masonry stain on 06-14-2005 at 09:35 AM
HelloWe have a big interior firplace that was built in the 70s and was bricked with some ugly
pink (yes pink) brick. We have heard there is a brick stain that may be able to change this
color and keep...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway