Last Activity:06-05-2010 5:28 AM
Posted in thread: power vent on 06-05-2010 at 04:39 AM
morning everyone, yesterday had my furnance cleaned. tech told me that i needed new fan and
motor for the power vent. i told him that i had that replaced last year, went into house found
repair bill f...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?