- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-16-2012 12:33 PM
Posted in thread: Removing rock from hole (<--help please) on 04-14-2011 at 01:28 PM
I ran into the same situation on multiple occassions in my backyard.I found that the rock was
concrete from an old fence post that had been relocated. There are (2) ways that I know of to
get them out...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again