- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-04-2012 2:43 PM
Posted in thread: Breaker Box Ground Wire on 10-20-2011 at 07:53 PM
This is probably a 100 amp main as it is two ganged 50 amps, if that is how this translates.
This panel supplies a single wide and the sub-panel is new and well wired. I do need an upgrade
on the main...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub