Last Activity:03-06-2007 9:26 AM
Posted in thread: Shadows on 11-03-2006 at 03:37 AM
No flaws in sheetrock and not smoke damage. It is on every stud and joist and looks like it is
coming from behind the paint, not yet on the surface.
Posted in thread: Shadows on 11-02-2006 at 03:06 PM
I looked at a house to paint (interior) today and it had dark, almost black shadows running
along the ceiling joists and they had started to run down the walls following the wall studs.
You could see ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan