- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-05-2011 8:13 AM
Posted in thread: Can I run electrical under concrete slab without cutting a trench on 05-05-2011 at 07:30 AM
Could you possibly run the wire upwards into the ceiling? (Do you have low ceinings?) if you
run the wire upwards (center of island) you could frame around the conduit and incorporate a
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements