Last Activity:10-29-2006 12:36 PM
Posted in thread: Asbestos in my plaster/lathe on 10-28-2006 at 08:40 PM
We live in a home that is approx. 100 years old. We just replaced all cast iron plumbing from
basement to roof due to a bathroom leak that cost us our kitchen ceiling. Since the ceiling
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring