- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-03-2011 12:41 PM
Posted in thread: Troubleshoot humidifier valve problem on 12-03-2011 at 10:45 AM
I aree with Paul's assessment. When I viewed the picture of the valve, it appeared to have
corrosion arround the base of the actuator. You may find it easier to purchase a replacement
valve than to at...
Posted in thread: Troubleshoot humidifier valve problem on 12-02-2011 at 12:47 PM
My guess is that you have a defective water valve. Take the cover off of your wall mounted
humidifier control and disconnect one of the two wires that are connected to the control. If
the water valve ...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling