Last Activity:01-08-2007 2:03 PM
Posted in thread: Base choice for tile arch on 01-04-2007 at 10:05 PM
Thank you Bud, I am using that Hardibacker board for everything else the tile will cover. I've
only cut through a couple pieces so far in my project. It seemed so hard and brittle I didn't
think it wo...
Posted in thread: Base choice for tile arch on 12-31-2006 at 09:37 PM
Thanks, I really like the photos. Looks like you scored it more than half way through, and
about every 1 1/2" or so. I'll have to try it, I've got some 1/2" plywood. Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Base choice for tile arch on 12-31-2006 at 09:21 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first post here so go easy on me.I am finishing a bathroom I've got
the square framing for a door to a walk in shower I want to tile. I want to make an arch in the
door way ce...
Posted in thread: Cinder block wall options on 12-14-2005 at 11:45 AM
I have an interior cinder block wall in a room in my basement. I'm making this room into a
bathroom. I'd like to conserve space and not frame this one wall. My goal is to have a smooth
wall to match t...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help