- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-28-2007 5:51 PM
Posted in thread: water wicking through floor on 03-28-2007 at 04:59 PM
Hi Element,Can I recommend a product that may solve the problem?I used it on my foundation and
interlock paver driveway....it's called Zycosil...I don't know if you can get it in the U.S.,
but you can...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling