- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-15-2008 5:16 PM
Posted in thread: York Stellar Erratic Starting on 12-15-2008 at 04:22 PM
I have a very similiar problem. I just talked to am HVAC friend and he suggested that I call
the gas company. Here is my problem:Furnace turns on when there is a call for heat. Electric
ignitor glows ...
- What's that smell?
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job