Last Activity:01-26-2011 3:21 PM
Posted in thread: Air Exchangers on 01-20-2011 at 03:09 PM
I think I got it figured out. I wired the plug up with an open neutral (white wire to hot,
black wire to neutral) and plugged in the hrv and got the fans to fire up for 10 seconds
intermittently. So p...
Posted in thread: Air Exchangers on 01-19-2011 at 11:42 AM
Polarization is what the greentek rep told me it would be a problem with the receptacle, but
having checked it there doesn't seem to be a problem? I did a continuity test on the exchanger
and got a re...
Posted in thread: Air Exchangers on 01-19-2011 at 03:34 AM
How likely would it be that both capacitors would be broken right from the factory? There
doesn't seem to be many forums out there on this topic so my guess is that this doesn't happen
Posted in thread: Air Exchangers on 01-18-2011 at 01:36 PM
I am renting a place where an air exchanger was installed, and never worked from day one. I
have gone through all the wiring systematically, and deduced that the controls are wired
properly as well an...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine