Last Activity:09-05-2012 8:51 PM
Posted in thread: Thermcouper on 09-03-2012 at 09:00 PM
How often should a thermocoupler be replace on a hot,water tank? We have replaced ours about
4-5 times in 4 yrs. Is something wrong? Our house is new, 4 yrs old.
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair