- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-06-2008 11:37 AM
Posted in thread: solid core vinyl siding saves energy on 06-06-2008 at 11:08 AM
my hose has vinyl siding on it now its about fourteen years old. i live in an area where my
house is not sheltered from the wind and parts of the siding are blowing off. if i replace with
solid core s...
Posted in thread: replacement windows save energy on 06-06-2008 at 10:57 AM
i have an old home with old storm windows I was thinking about replacing the storms with new
ones. but will that be any better than what i have
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?