Last Activity:06-27-2008 12:46 PM
Posted in thread: Redwood Floor under old lino on 06-28-2008 at 11:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Looked at the lino - no white backing and has been put down with
black glue. Not redwood underneath, but douglas fir. Still planning it out!Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Redwood Floor under old lino on 06-26-2008 at 07:33 PM
I want to take up some old, pre-80s, lino in a small room. I know there is a redwood floor
underneath and want to sand/finish it. What is the danger of asbestos? Assuming it is there,
can I do it myse...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?