- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-16-2012 2:06 PM
Posted in thread: Removing dried "self stick" tile glue from hardwood? on 09-16-2012 at 01:06 PM
OK, I'm new to this thread but I just removed the 'peel and stick' tiles from our front
entryway, and the glue that is left on there is clear, no color to it at all. We just 'stick'
to the floor when ...
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass