- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-14-2005 10:26 PM
Posted in thread: New house, new roof on 03-14-2005 at 09:47 PM
my opinion is you should definitely tear it off and redo it. you could go right over the top
again, but depending on what you have up there (shingles, tar/gravel, rubber) and what kind of
roof it is (...
Posted in thread: Risks buying used hardware on 03-14-2005 at 09:36 PM
check to see if there's enough for what you want to do with it, then see if the condition is ok
- which kind of nails they used and if the holes are bearable. also check to see if the boards
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge