Last Activity:10-31-2011 11:59 AM
Posted in thread: Help with Tub Faucet Diverter on 10-31-2011 at 08:31 AM
I attach a hand-held shower thing to the diverter on my tub's faucet to wash my dog. The
problem is, my bathroom is old (I'm guessing it was redone in the late '80s or early '90s), and
when I was deta...
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass