- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-11-2007 9:36 AM
Posted in thread: Dryer taking forever to dry clothes on 12-11-2007 at 08:43 AM
make sure you are using dryer vent pipe and nothing else. I had used a drain pipe for exhaust
and was not venting properly. We had the same prob. Clothes would not dry and lots of humidity.
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge