Last Activity:10-19-2012 5:58 PM
Posted in thread: fireproof safes on 10-19-2012 at 07:09 PM
Hi,I'm looking for a fireproof safe for my home. It should be big enough to fit a few laptops,
some camera equipment included several cameras and lenses, and other small valuables. If it's
Posted in thread: problem with ceiling light fixture on 09-28-2011 at 05:36 PM
Thank you for the replies. Is the fixture easy to replace, given that I have pretty much no
experience in electrical / wiring work?Another thing I've noticed is that the light fixture in
the living ro...
Posted in thread: problem with ceiling light fixture on 09-27-2011 at 02:59 PM
I have a Keystone ceiling light fixture that uses two concentric circular fluorescent bulbs.
For a number of years it worked fine, but a year ago both light bulbs burned out. I replaced
the bulbs, but...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge